Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Automate any measurement that your Infiniium real-time oscilloscope makes
- Automate and customize your multi-lane interface testing with available switch (Keysight U3020AS26 and BitifEye BIT-2100 Series) or custom switch
- Control any SCPI-Compliant test and measurement equipment
- Fully compatible with Infiniium’s EZJIT+ (N5400A), InfiniiSim (N5465A), InfiniiScan (N5414B for 90000 Series and N5415B for 9000 Series) ,and User Defined Function (N5430A) options, and the MathWorks MATLAB
- Use Infiniium's remote programming interface (RPI) software to control UDA
- Generate your own customized GUI and test reports with minimal effort
- Compatible with Infiniium Series oscilloscopes
- Download the UDA Development Environment, compatible with Windows ® XP or later, on the Software Trials and Licenses Tab
- Find or share user-defined applications at www.keysight.com/find/share_uda
- Develop “Add-In” extensions that can be plugged into existing compliance applications, including USB, PCIe ®, DDR, SATA, HDMI, MIPI, Ethernet and others.
- Automate custom tests (with configuration variables and connection prompts)
- Execute pre/post processing scripts (MATLAB, LabView, Python, C++, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Control external instrument controllers (pattern generator, probe switch, temperature chamber, etc.)
- Operate device under test controllers (to transmit specific test pattern, change test mode, etc.)
- Manage overall test plan for full validation and characterization of your designs
User defined application (UDA) is a fully customizable automated test application for your Infiniium oscilloscope. It provides full automation, including the ability to control other test and measurement devices. The development environment is free to download today, so you can begin to create your own UDAs. Simply download the software, install it on your desktop or scope, and begin developing the automated test packages you need.
User defined application provides a unique mix of flexibility (that compliance applications are unable to provide) and ease of use (that today’s other automation applications can’t match). User defined application was created by the Infiniium team to be run on an Infiniium oscilloscope. It has the look and feel of Infiniium’s world class compliance applications such as USB 3.0 and SATA 6G; only you control all the measurements of the application.
With one license you can run as many UDAs and Add-Ins as you want on your Infiniium oscilloscope. You have the flexibility of creating a wide variety of software packages, from a simple a frequency measurement to the most advanced and accurate jitter testing.
Visual Basic and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PCIe® is a US registered trademark and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.