Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Instrument Measurement Software
- Oscilloscope Software
- N5399E HDMI Transmitter Electrical Performance Validation and Compliance Software [Discontinued]
N5399E HDMI Transmitter Electrical Performance Validation and Compliance Software
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Complete test suites for HDMI: HDMI1.4, HDMI2.1 TMDS (formally HDMI2.0), HDMI 2.1 Fixed Rate Link, Direct Attach devices.
- Supports waveform storage for post processing on scope or offline on a PC.
- Device capability entry using resolution and timing descriptors, video identifier codes (VIC) as well as FRL features
- Automated test sequencing for given test connection
- Full device automation using optional switch network
- Guided connection and instructions throughout the test process
- Test report including system, connection details, summary table, with hotlinks to ancillary test result data, and screen shots of the test measurements
- Tabular final results page with statistical analysis
The N5399E HDMI electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium V and Z-Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your High Definition Multi-media Interface (HDMI) designs for set-top boxes, Digital Video Recorders, DVD players, and motherboard systems. The HDMI electrical test software lets you automatically execute HDMI electrical checklist tests and displays the results in a comprehensive report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
This software supports post processing of waveforms to greatly improve productivity. Post processing can be done on the oscilloscope after waveforms have been acquired or on a PC with a licensed compliance application using Infiniium Offline N8900A. Other required components for solution are: a test point adapter with HDMI plug, probe amplifiers and probe heads, high quality matched cables and EDID or SCDC controller device.
HDMI2.1 TMDS (formally HDMI2.0) and HDMI2.1 FRL require single ended connections for single-ended measurements as well as for TP2 differential measurements. Keysight probe and switching offerings include N7010A active termination adapters for the lowest cost connection or N7003A Infiniimode amplifiers with internal switches to enable one connection full FRL testing. Full automation for complete testing of all HDMI versions for a device is possible with switch matrix solution which requires a mainframe and switch modules.To learn more about Keysight’s automated switching solution, visit www.keysight.com/find/switching.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements