With the Infiniium 6.30 release, the N5384A High-Speed Serial Data Analysis Software Option has become a standard feature of the Infiniium baseline software. To receive N5384A functionality, please update your Infiniium software to release 6.30 or later.
- Real-time eye diagram display and unfolding to locate failures versus time
- Real-time eye BER contour
- Recovered clock display
- 8b/10b symbol decode and symbol pattern trigger
- 1st or 2nd order PLL
- Explicit clock
- Golden PLL clock recovery for PCI Express
- Setup wizards for full user control over measurement type, clock recovery method and jitter measurement voltage threshold
- Custom mask template loading
- Custom mask editor on oscilloscope to easily and quickly create new masks
To get the most value out of your Infiniium oscilloscope, the Keysight Technologies High-Speed Serial Data Analysis (SDA) software is now a standard feature of Infiniium 6.30 and provides an effective way to validate signal integrity for designs employing high-speed serial interfaces with embedded clocks. The real-time eye BER contour feature allows accurate data valid window measurement with components of noise and jitter.
The N5384A functionality is now a standard feature with Infiniium 6.30 and is compatible with Keysight 9000 Series, 90000 Series, and S-Series Infiniium oscilloscopes. For Keysight V-Series and Z-Series Infiniium oscilloscopes, the more advanced E2688A High-Speed Serial Data Analysis (SDA) software is now also a standard feature.
Click here to request a 30-day trial license