Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
N5225B PNA Microwave Network Analyzer
10 MHz to 50 GHz, 2-ports with one source and 4-ports with two sources, source and receiver attenuators, bias-tees, pulse generators and modulators, noise figure, and best RF performance.
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
A Powerful Combination of Hardware and Software
The N5225B PNA network analyzer combines integrated hardware and advanced software applications to provide the highest measurement accuracy and speed for active device characterization. Tackle your most troublesome measurement difficulties with the industry-leading capabilities of the N5225 PNA network analyzer. Built-in pulse modulators and pulse generators provide pulsed S-parameter measurements. Examine and resolve nonidealities in your designs by using a diverse set of software applications hosted on the N5225 network analyzer.
- opt for either a 2-port single-source or a 4-port dual-source model
- achieve the most accurate S-parameter measurements with low uncertainty and exceptional test stability
- assess the linear / nonlinear component characteristics using user-friendly software applications