Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
N4374B 4.5 GHz Single-Mode Lightwave Component Analyzer
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Absolute responsivity accuracy @ 4.5 GHz
- ± 1.3 dBe (typical)
Relative responsivity accuracy @ 4.5 GHz
- ± 0.6 dBe (typical)
Noise floor @ 4.5 GHz
- < -103 dB W/A for E/O measurements
- < -90 dB A/W for O/E measurements
- (1310 ±20) nm
- (1550 ±20) nm
Lightwave Component Analyzer Software Version 2.3
The Lightwave Component Analyzer offers accurate and fast testing of electro-optical components for S21 responsivity, as well as electrical reflection.
The N4374B turnkey solution is based on Keysight E5071C network analyzer.
All system components are optimized for best overall performance, resulting in highest accuracy and lowest ripple of the test results.
The new N4374B replaces the industry standard 8702 series LCA and supports modulation frequencies up to 4.5 GHz at 1310nm and 1550nm source wavelength.
- Highly repeatable and accurate measurements show more details of S21 characteristics
due to low noise on trace.
- Traceability to international standards ensures comparable measurement results independent of the individual instrument.
- Low cost of ownership supported by easy and fast calibration and measurement.
- Absolute and relative responsivity specification traceable to international standards
- External optical source input for test at all wavelength between 1300 and 1600 nm
- 75 Ohm support with calibrated minimum loss pad (MLP)
- Fast and accurate calibration with electronic calibration module
- Extended calibration support for advanced test setup
- Built-in optical power meter
- User-selectable transmitter power
Learn more about Keysight Lightwave Component Analyzers
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements