Keysight‘s new Lightwave Component Analyzer N4373A enables specified testing and analysis of E/E, O/E, E/O and O/O components and fiber especially for CATV, PON, SAN and high speed networking applications by the ideal combination of Keysight‘s network analyzers with NIST traceable O/E conversion.
Highest flexibility of the product‘s configurations with fast, calibrated signal adaptation and specified measurements increases and qualifies this product for research and production environment.
- Fastest S-Parameter analysis (linear transmission / reflection analysis)
- Modulation frequency of 300 kHz to 20 GHz
- Wavelength coverage of 1310 nm (SM) and 1550 nm (SM)
- NIST traceable O/E – E/O conversion with high dynamic range
- Flexible calibration capability up to probing pins
- Differential electrical interfacing with 4-Port ENA/PNA-L
- LAN, USB and GPIB instrument control and data interfaces
- Optimized research and development process by full component characterization in a single-product solution
- Protect investment by flexibility and modularity of product options
- Optimize production throughput and yield by measurement speed and specified reliability
- Optimized use of time with programmable automation and enable reproducable data tracking