What are you looking for?
- 70 MHz bandwidth
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 100:1 or 1000:1
- Rated to measure differential and common mode voltage up to ±7000 V at 1000:1 mode
- Powered by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of scope or PC
- Two safety hook tips
- Two high-voltage alligator clips
- Compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input
Use the N2891A 70-MHz high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2891A differential probe allows conventional earth-grounded Keysight oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to ±7000 V of differential and common mode voltage.
The probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input. The probe power is supplied by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of the scope or PC via a supplied USB power cable.
Featured Resources for N2891A High-Voltage Differential Probe, 70 MHz
Data Sheets 2021.09.13
N2790A 100 MHz, N2791A 25 MHz and N2891A 70 MHz High-Voltage Differential Probes
Technical Overviews 2021.09.23
Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Technical Overviews 2023.03.06
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
User Manuals 2018.12.05
N2791A / N2891A High-Voltage Differential Probes User's Guide
Release Notes 2010.01.31
N2791A / N2792A / N2793A / N2891A Probes Declaration of Conformity
Oscilloscope Probes Selection Guide
View All Resources