Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Wide dynamic range for various applications : ±15V differential, ±30V common mode
- High input resistance and low input capacitance for low probe loading : 200 kΩ//1 pF between inputs
- Compatible with any 50 Ω BNC input, powered by a 9V battery or USB cable (included)
- Ideal for high speed power measurements, digital differential buses and vehicle serial buses (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
The N2793A differential probe provides superior high-speed differential signal measurements required for today’s high-speed power measurements, vehicle bus measurements and high-speed digital system designs.
The N2793A differential probes offer 10:1 attenuation setting, allowing them to be used for a broad range of applications. The probe comes with a variety of probe tip accessories for use with large and small components in tight places. The probe also comes with a DC blocking capacitor to block out unwanted DC components of the input signal.
The differential probes has an input resistance of 200 kΩ and low input capacitance of 1 pF to minimize circuit loading. The N2793A probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 50 Ω BNC input. The probe can be powered by any USB port on scope or computer, or by internal batteries (1x 9V battery included with each probe).