Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Wide dynamic range for various applications : ±20V differential, ±60V common mode
- High input resistance and low input capacitance for low probe loading: 1 MΩ//3.5 pF between inputs
- Compatible with any 50 Ω BNC input, powered by a 9V battery or USB cable (included)
- Ideal for high speed power measurements, digital differential buses and vehicle serial buses (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
The N2792A differential probe provides superior high-speed differential signal measurements required for today’s high-speed power measurements, vehicle bus measurements and high-speed digital system designs.
The N2792A differential probes offer 10:1 attenuation setting, allowing them to be used for a broad range of applications. The probe comes with a pair of alligator clips and hook tip clips for use with large and small components in tight places.
The differential probes has an input resistance of 1 MΩ and low input capacitance of 3.5 pF to minimize circuit loading. The N2792A probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 50 Ω BNC input. The probe can be powered by any USB port on scope or computer, or by internal batteries (1x 9V battery included with each probe).
When probing differential signals inside of environmental chambers at extreme temperatures, Keysight offers the N7013A extreme temperature extension kit. The N7014A is compatible with the N2792A with a de-rated bandwidth of 70 MHz. The 70 cm long differential cable set and accessories can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to +85 degree Celsius.