What are you looking for?
- Terminated 4-port bypass switch
- Female SMA connectors
- Built-in current interrupt
Superior RF Performance
- Superior isolation: > 120 dB at 4 GHz and 70 dB at 26.5 GHz
- Low SWR: < 1.10 at 4 GHz and 1.60 at 26.5 GHz
- Low insertion loss: < 0.27 dB at 4 GHz and 0.80 dB at 26.5 GHz
Excellent RF Repeatability And Long Life Span
- Excellent insertion loss repeatability: 0.03 dB to 1 million cycles and 0.1 dB to 2 million cycles
- Long operating life of 2 million cycles
- Coil voltage levels 5 V, 15 V or 24 V
- D-subminiature 9-pin connectors or solder lug terminals
- Standard or TTL/5 V CMOS compatible drive
- Optional position indicators
The Keysight N1811TL latching coaxial switch combines unmatched flexibility of configuration with excellent repeatability, long life, and reliability.
For additional information regarding configuration options and performance tradeoffs view the online product overview.
Learn more about Keysight Single-Pole Double-Throw Switches - SPDT
Interested in a N1811TL?
Technical Overviews 2020.11.13
N1810/1/2 Coaxial Switches
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Coaxial Electromechanical Switches
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
RF and Microwave Switching Solutions
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
Electromechanical Bypass Switches
Application Notes 2021.04.12
Power Handling Capability of Electromechanical Switches
Keysight RF and Microwave Test Accessories, 40/50/54/67 GHz
View All Resources