Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
N1297B Banana-Triax Adapter for 4‑Wire (Kelvin) Connection
The N1297 Series is a collection of banana-triax adapters for the Keysight B2900 Series precision source measure unit (SMU). It consists of both 2-wire as well as 4-wire connection requirements.
The N1297B is the banana-triax adapter for 4-wire (Kelvin) connection supports low current measurement for less than 1 nA by enabling the use of high-performance triaxial cables. This solution makes it easy to connect to both triaxial-based test fixtures and wafer probers.