What are you looking for?
Leading the Way in Millimeter-Wave Testing
The M9383B VXG-m is the industry's first dual-channel microwave signal generator providing up to 44 GHz frequency
- Wide RF bandwidth (2 GHz)
- High output power to compensate for system loss and enable 5G power amplifier and over-the-air (OTA) testing
- Phase coherent local oscillator (LO) and baseband synchronization for multiuser or beamforming MIMO OTA testing
- PathWave Signal Generation software supports application-specific and custom signal creation
- 3GPP 5G NR standard-compliant signals with channel coding and multi-antenna port support
Address the Most Demanding Wideband Millimeter-Wave Applications
Keysight's VXG signal generators offer a range of advanced features.
- Optimize measurement integrity and minimize uncertainty for wide bandwidths at millimeter-wave frequencies
- Experience a streamlined graphical user interface for 5G NR when creating standard-compliant test signals
- Choose from two convenient form factors with identical performance — multi-touch benchtop or PXI
Eliminate Uncertainties From Your Test Results With A Reliable Signal Source
In the race to get to market faster, you need test results you can trust. Selecting the right, reliable instrument for the job can make a difference.
A Keysight test expert describes the fundamentals of signal generators in the white paper, below. It will help you make an informed choice when selecting your next source.
Interested in a M9383B?
Extend The Capabilities
Technical Overviews 2023.02.15
Selecting a Signal Generator
Data Sheets 2023.02.06
VXG M9384B and VXG-m M9383B
Configuration Guides 2020.07.06
M9383B VXG-m Microwave Signal Generator
5G Waveform Generation & Analysis Test Bed Reference Solution
White Papers 2023.01.10
4 Tips for 5G New Radio Signal Creation
Application Notes 2018.01.11
Understanding Phase Noise Needs and Choices in Signal Generation
Application Notes 2020.04.24
Better Satellite Link Distortion Testing Using Spectral Correlation Method
White Papers 2022.12.18
Improve Measurement Integrity
Application Notes 2019.05.20
How to Minimize Measurement Uncertainty Using RF Signal Generators
White Papers 2022.09.15
3 Tactics for Configuring Phase-Coherent RF Signal Generation
View All Resources