Optimized for Use with Keysight’s M9362A-D01 Quad Downconverter
The Keysight M9352A is a one-slot, 4-channel, PXI Hybrid IF amplifier/attenuator with 1 GHz analog bandwidth. This hybrid amplifier provides excellent IF signal conditioning for use in multi-channel modular solutions. The M9352A PXI hybrid slot is optimized for use with Keysight’s M9362A-D01 quad downconverter.
- Multiple programmatic interfaces enable easy integration into existing test environments
- Includes drivers, soft front panels, and programming examples
- Conforms to Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA)
- Fast IF power control with 31.5 dB solid-state IF attenuator with 0.5 dB steps
- Ideal for multi-channel coherent signal capture and analysis: radar, SIGNIT, ELINT, MASINT, EW, and RF microwave
- Chassis slot compatibility: cPCI (J1), PXI-1, PXIe hybrid
Soft Front Panels For Easy Monitoring
The M9352A PXI amplifier/attenuator module is supplied with a comprehensive portfolio of module drivers, documentation, examples, and software tools to help you quickly develop test systems. A soft front panel interface is provided to monitor and control the amplifier/attenuator for setting gain values and monitoring hardware status.
In addition to Keysight I/O Libraries, supported application development environments include VisualStudio (C/C++, C#, VB.NET), LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and MATLAB VEE.
Interested in a M9352A?
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2017.12.04
M9352A PXI Hybrid Amplifier/Attenuator
M9352A PXI Hybrid Amplifier/Attenuator – Product Fact Sheet
White Papers 2014.08.02
Wideband MIMO PXI Vector Signal Analyzer
View All Resources