What are you looking for?
Engineered for Fast, High-Performance Audio Measurement
Keysight's M9260A audio analyzer offers ultra-low residual distortion and high amplitude accuracy for fast, high-performance audio measurement. Plus, the M9260A can easily integrate into any audio-related PXI test system with its developer-friendly drivers and commands.
- Large 1-million-sample arbitrary waveform buffer speeds up signal generation.
- Large 1-million-sample input buffer provides fast signal acquisition and analysis.
- Gain of five amplifiers increases signal sensitivity, leading to accurate replication of signals to and from the device under test.
- Super-linear, low-noise, analog-to-digital converters and digital-to-analog converters are included.
- Signal generation yields very low total harmonic distortion (THD) and noise.
- Two audio generator channels and two audio analyzer channels are included in a single 3U-height PXIe module.
Pure Audio Signal Generation
The M9260A PXIe audio analyzer module provides high-performance audio measurement capabilities that match its pure signal generation. With the M9260A you can do the following:
- Transmit up to 1 million signal samples at once, avoiding distortion from phase discontinuity.
- Optimize testing speed with fast signal generation and fast signal analysis.
- Choose from three impedance selections to match the output of most audio devices.
- Avoid errors from mismatched impedances in the test system.