M9240AUTB Automotive Software for the M924xA PXIe Oscilloscopes
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing automotive serial busses using hardware-based architecture
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing - easily download multi-region masks and setups based on industry standards
- Detailed pass/fail statistics from mask tests
- This package enables CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, SENT, PSI5 (User-definable Manchester), User-definable NRZ, and CXPI serial trigger and decode, along with mask testing and frequency response analysis (bode plotting). Advanced math already comes standard on all M924xA PXIe modular oscilloscopes
The automotive software package for the M924xA PXIe modular oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for a broad range of the most common automotive serial buses used today for power train and body control and monitoring. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including mask testing and frequency response analysis to help test and debug automotive electronic systems.
Interested in a M9240AUTB?
Featured Resources for M9240AUTB Automotive Software for the M924xA PXIe Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2021.09.19
Automotive Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Product Fact Sheets 2021.10.25
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide