Features and performance characteristics
- 300 KHz to 9 GHz, 2X8 full-cross bar switch matrix – solid state switch
- Fast switching speed with an ultra-long cycle life, reduces total cost of test
- Unmatched isolation minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Build-in temperature stability
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low-cost solution
M9165B 2X8 PXIe switch matrix, 300 KHz to 9 GHz is a full cross-bar switch matrix that provide a switch based multiport VNA solution in the form of PXIe involving larger scale of multi-DUT or multiport measurement such as 5G massive MIMO antenna measurement and others.