- Aerospace and Defense
- General purpose applications
- Electronic Functional Test
- Three-slot, PXIe system module
- Intel Core i5 processor at 2.4 GHz
- 160 GB solid state drive and up to 8 GB RAM
- USB (4), 10/100/1000 LAN (2),DVI-I, ExpressCard 34, GP-IB, and SMB PXI trigger
- Gen 2 PCIe backplane switch enable x8 slots in the Keysight M9018A chassis to communicate peer-to-peer at Gen 2 speeds without involving the CPU itself
- Ideal for transportable PXIe applications
- Specifically designed for PXIe systems providing choice between embedded and external controllers
- Preloaded with Keysight I/O libraries, operating system, and chassis drivers resulting in a reduced system development time
The Keysight M9036A is a three-slot module that can be used to build compact PXIe systems. It easily integrates into hybrid test systems using GP-IB, USB, and LAN due to the built-in front panel interfaces.
The embedded controller is built upon a mid-performance Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology. This makes the embedded controller perfect for applications in multi-tasking environments. Select either a 32-bit or 64-bit WES 7 or 32-bit Windows XP operating system.
The M9036A-WXP option provides a downgrade from Windows 7 Professional to Windows XP Professional. Microsoft has set an end of sales date for pre-installed Windows 7 Professional of October 31, 2016. The M9036A-WXP option will no longer be available after this date. This does not impact the availability of the M9036A-WE3 and M9036A-WE3 options.
MATLAB for the M9036A PXIe controller orderable directly from Keysight with your controller as the software environment for developing your PXIe applications, generating your own arbitrary waveforms, measurement and data analysis routines, user-defined filters, and GUI-based instrument applications. Install on your controller or remote PC.