- Intel i7-4700EQ 2.4 GHz processor
- 4-slot PXIe controller module
- Front removable 240 GB solid state drive
- Up to 16 GB RAM Memory
- Gen 3 PCIe, 4- or 2-link (up to x24) configuration (up to 16 GB/S max data bandwidth from CPU to PXIe backplane)
- Front panel connection with USB 2.0 (4), USB 3.0 (2), LAN (10/100/1000) (2), DisplayPort (2), GPIB and SMB trigger
- Gen 3, x8 PCIe front panel connector for cascading chassis or RAID storage
This four-slot PXIe embedded PC controller module offers Gen 3 performance and an WES 7 operating system. It is designed for complex or multi-chassis systems and secure environments and includes a front panel, removable 240 GB solid state drive (SSD). The controller is based on the Intel i7-4700EQ 2.4 GHz Quad-core processor with hyper-threading technology and lower power consumption. Memory options up to a total of 16 GB, dual DisplayPort, SuperSpeed USB, LAN and GPIB connections and a Gen 3 x8 PCIe connector on the front panel are a few of the valuable features this controller has to offer.
MATLAB for the M9037A PXIe controller orderable directly from Keysight with your controller as the software environment for developing your PXIe applications, generating your own arbitrary waveforms, measurement and data analysis routines, user-defined filters, and GUI-based instrument applications. Install on your controller or remote PC.
Interested in a M9037A?
Extend the capabilities for your PXIe High Performance Embedded Controller
Featured Resources for M9037A PXIe High Performance Embedded Controller
Data Sheets 2019.10.30
M9037A PXIe Embedded Controller
User Manuals 2019.10.29
M9037A PXIe Embedded Controller - User's Guide
Technical Specifications 2019.10.24
M9037A PXIe Embedded Controller - Specifications Guide
White Papers 2019.10.13
PXI Chassis Cooling Capacity Guidelines
User Manuals 2019.10.24
M9037A PXIe Embedded Controller - Startup Guide
User Manuals 2019.10.15
M9037A PXIe Embedded Controller Security Guide