What are you looking for?
Embedded smart features:
- Automatic amplitude correction and transfer of conversion loss data through USB plug and play features
- Automatic LO amplitude adjustment to compensate for cable loss (up to 3 m or 10 dB loss)
- Vector correction data includes magnitude and phase improving EVM measurement
- Automatically detect mixer model/serial number when used with N9040B UXA, N9030A/B PXA, N9020A/B MXA, and N9010A/B EXA signal analyzers
- Automatic setting of the default frequency range and LO harmonic numbers
- Automatic LO alignment at startup
- Automatic run calibration when time and temperature changes
Improved DANL and TOI:
- Excellent conversion loss of 27 dB maximum and excellent amplitude accuracy
Keysight M1971V 50 to 75 GHz waveguide harmonic mixer is an un-preselected mixer that provides a complete solution for wideband millimeter-wave signal analysis of more than 2 GHz with X-Series signal analyzers. Embedded smart features help you to greatly simplify your overall test setup and improve the DANL and TOI of your test system. Go smart with harmonic mixing for your millimeter-wave applications.
Interested in a M1971V?
Featured Resources for M1971V Waveguide Harmonic Mixer (Smart Mixer), 50 to 75 GHz
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Waveguide Harmonic Mixers M1971E/V/W
User Manuals 2016.09.29
Waveguide Harmonic Mixers M1971E/V/W - User' Guide
View All Resources