Test sequence & test plan creation
- Fast execution of test flows
- Command Line Interface (CLI) to integrate in your test software
- Scalable modular “plug-in” software architecture. Take advantage of provided plug-ins, or create your own.
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET programming
- Built on OpenTAP open-source test sequencer
Subset of KS8400A PathWave Test Automation Developers System
- No graphical user interface, result viewer or timing analyzer
- Supports Multiple Operating Systems
- Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 compliant, including .NET core
- Microsoft Windows
- Linux (Ubuntu 16.04)
- Microsoft Windows version: Fixed (node-locked, single PC), transportable and network/floating licenses with either perpetual or annual time frame
- Linux version: Network/floating license with either perpetual or annual time frame
TAP is a modern Microsoft .NET-based application that can be used stand-alone or in combination with higher level test executive software environments. The Keysight KS8000A Test Automation Deployment System provides a lower cost, scaled down alternative to the full KS8400A TAP Developers System without the graphical user interface, results viewer and timing analyzer. Deploy your existing test software and TAP plugins into manufacturing environments using the KS8000A command line interface or your own interfaces.
PathWave Test Automation Deployment System
- Request a free trial of the software
- Enables the application on your PC
- Evaluate full-featured version with no functionality restrictions
Interested in a KS8000A?
Featured Resources for KS8000A PathWave Test Automation Deployment System
Technical Overviews 2022.04.21
KS8000B PathWave Test Automation Built on OpenTAP®