E7523A W-CDMA/HSPA+ Test Application
The E7523A W-CDMA/HSPA+ test application software runs on the UXM wireless test set, providing the integrated capabilities you need to achieve greater confidence in your UE or chipset’s RF performance.
Ensure W-CDMA/HSPA+ devices achieve and sustain reliable end-to-end IP data throughput
- Evaluate true DC-HSDPA and DB-DC-HSDPA performance with stable, bi-directional data throughput for up to 42 Mbps downlink, 11 Mbps uplink
- Realistically test data performance and reduce bench-top complexity with built-in application server, integrated independent fading for each carrier with new Moving and Birth-Death profiles, and HSDPA MIMO
- Find throughput faults sooner with graphical analysis of throughput performance while changing parameter values during an active connection
Go deeper in functional test by emulating a wide range of complex network operations
- Verify LTE/W-CDMA inter-RAT mobility behavior with two built-in independent cells with W-CDMA to LTE-PS handover
- Evaluate CPC, simultaneous services, and battery drain performance with flexible network and RRC state transition settings
- Thoroughly analyze protocol messaging with time-aligned, multi-format logging using Wireshark-based software
- Analyze audio quality using the real-time AMR vocoder and use the new http interface to configure and route W-CDMA SMS
Achieve greater confidence in RF performance
- Check transmitter compliance and troubleshoot problems with industry-proven X-Series measurement applications and now with the inner loop power (ILP) measurement
- Characterize receiver performance under realistic fading and MIMO scenarios, in one simple interface
- Test two devices with a single UXM including verification of dual SIM dual active (DSDA), VoLTE and RF performance
- Fast switch with GSM and TD-SCDMA for multi-format device test
For a more detailed listing of features supported by the W-CDMA/HSPA+ test application, please refer to the UXM W-CDMA/HSPA+ applications feature comparison table.
Gain new insights with a broad range of integrated capabilities for W-CDMA/HSPA+ RF design validation
The Keysight E7523A W-CDMA/HSPA+ test application software runs on the E7515A UXM wireless test set, providing the integrated capabilities you need to achieve greater confidence in your UE or chipset’s RF and functional performance. Realistically test your RF design and sustain maximum end-to-end IP data rates with integrated fading, flexible receiver testing, and trusted X-Series transmitter measurements. Keysight’s industry-standard X-Series measurement applications allow you to characterize transmitter performance per the 3GPP test specifications, or use the full range of X-Series capabilities to explore beyond the specs, with consistent, repeatable results. Test from early designs to finished products: the UXM supports measurements with signaling or using test modes, making it easy to “just connect” and focus on RF validation. The UXM wireless test set is ready to test the expanding needs of multi-format designs.
Interested in a E7523A?
Featured Resources for E7523A W-CDMA/HSPA+ Test Application
User Manuals 2019.01.08
E7515A UXM Wireless Test Set Getting Started Guide
User Manuals 2016.08.31
Protocol Logging and Analysis Software (E7515A-L01) - User Guide
User Manuals 2017.11.30
E7515A UXM Wireless Test Set User's and Programmer's Guide
E7515A UXM Wireless Test Set
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
E7523A and E7623A W-CDMA/HSPA+ Test and Lab Applications
E7515A UXM Wireless Test Set
Installation Guides 2015.02.19
E7515A-S01 Internal Applications Server - Installation Guide