- Stress test devices at highest data rates
- Test high-rate data throughput while simulating RF impairments
- Now supports 1xEV-DO Rel A ETAP through the E6706T-102
Regression and Integration Testing
- Up to 2.4 Mbps validation of AT functionality
- Synchronize two 8960 test sets for functional test of cdma2000/1xEV-DO hybrid mode devices.
- Powerful 1xEV-DO network emulation support for Hybrid Mode, Mobile IP, MEID, call waiting, and Caller ID
- External protocol logging and analysis software
RF and Baseband Development
- The E6706T includes all E6706A lab application features and measurements
- 1xEV-DO Rel A ETAP (Default Packet Application IP data throughput available to E6706U annual contract customers)
- TX quality at 1.8 Mbps while testing the receiver quality at 3.1 Mbps
Keysight introduces a new breed of lab applications, aimed at delivering the higher throughput you need to ensure the device performance of today’s high data rate applications. The E6706T Special High Data Rate Lab Application is designed for 1xEV-DO technology supports up to 2.4 Mbps throughput at both baseband and IP. E6706T builds on the latest features of E6706A, providing a cost-effective, easy-to-use bench-top solution for R&D engineers in both Layer 1 and application development, with the added bonus of higher data throughput. Contact your Keysight Sales Representative for complete product configuration details.
NOTES: E5515s configured with special high data rate hardware require T model lab applications (test applications are not supported on this special hardware). The special hardware configuration may not meet E6706A measurement parametric specifications. The special hardware will have different operating temperature specifications than standard hardware configurations. Future enhanced capability will require additional HW and SW upgrades. For fully specified parametric performance (without special high data rate performance), order E5515C with E6706A.