Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- 17 channels: 16 single-ended data, 1 single-ended clock
- < 0.7 pF equivalent load capacitance
- > 2.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 500 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Requires up-front design of half-size soft touch connectorless footprint on PC board (no connector on the target board)
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads even when probing uneven or contaminated board surfaces
- Top-side retention module eliminates need to access back of the board
- Logic analyzers with 40-pin cable connectors
- All board surfaces, including lead free
- Half-size soft touch connectorless footprint
The E5396A half-size soft touch connectorless probe provides convenient, reliable probing for your target system without the need for a connector. The probe has the industry's smallest footprint for use in designs that are tight on space. Because this probe uses Keysight's soft touch connectorless technology, there is no need for special plating or preparation of the probe site. This robust and reliable technology offers a long life of trouble-free probing. This probe can be used with any Keysight logic analyzer with a 40-pin cable connector or any Keysight Infiniium 54830 Series mixed-signal oscilloscope.