Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- 34 channels: 32 single-ended data, 2 single-ended or differential clock
- < 0.7 pF equivalent load capacitance
- > 2.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 250 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Requires up-front design of soft touch connectorless footprint on PC board (no connector on the target board)
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads even when probing uneven or contaminated board surfaces
- Top-side retention module eliminates need to access back of the board
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- All board surfaces, including lead free
- Original soft touch connectorless footprint
The Keysight E5390A soft touch connectorless probe provides a convenient, reliable means of probing your target system without the need for a connector. The probe has a very small footprint making it easy to use in designs that are tight on space. Because this probe uses Keysight’s soft touch connectorless technology there is no need for special plating or preparation of the probe site. This probe can be used with any Keysight logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.