Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- 125 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- 9.6 us/point sweep speed
- 0.001 dB rms trace noise
- Integrated 2-, 3- and 4-ports available with full port correction
- TRL/LRL calibration for non-coaxial measurements
- Built-in balanced measurement to interpret mixed mode S-parameters
- Fixtrue embedding/de-embedding and port characteristic impedance conversion
The Keysight E5071A was discontinued as of September 2003 with an active support life until 31 August 2010. The Keysight E5071A has been replaced by the E5080A ENA Series Network Analyzer.
The Keysight E5071A network analyzer provides the comprehensive measurement capability required to test both multiport and balanced devices. The ENA Series offer 2-, 3-, or 4-test ports for simultaneous measurement of all signal paths in these multiport devices.
The ENA series delivers extensive analysis capabilities such as time domain transform with gating and mixed mode S-parameter measurements with matching circuit embedding/de-embedding and impedance conversion. In addition to the built-in Microsoft® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) capability, the analyzer can be programmed via its COM or SCPI interface.
The ENA Series has a Windows®-based user interface and large 10.4-inch LCD. Built-in interfaces, such as GPIB, 10/100BaseT Ethernet, USB, VGA and parallel also included.