Triple Output, Low Noise, and Packed With Features
The E36300 Series triple output power supply is ready for your bench application. With low output ripple/noise and accurate voltage/current measurements, you can test with confidence. Power multiple voltage buses with clean, reliable power, view voltage and current on all outputs simultaneously. You have access to advanced features such as data logging, output sequencing, list mode, and output coupling.
- Low output noise — ripple and noise < 350 µVrms
- Accurate programming and readback accuracy < 0.04%
- Excellent stability with line and load regulation at 0.01%
- All three outputs are isolated and set independently
- 4-wire sense to improve measurement accuracy
- Overvoltage, and overcurrent device protection
- Connectivity: USB, LAN (LXI Core), GPIB (optional)
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Substantial Performance in a Small Package
The E36300 features a large display that makes it easy to read voltages and currents simultaneously on all three outputs. The large screen can log data over time on one or more outputs to give you energy consumption over time. When measuring the current usage of a low power device over time, the addition of a 20 mA range makes it possible to measure. For higher power applications, the E36313A triple output power supply gives you high current up to 10 A.
Number of Outputs
80 or 160 W
Ripple and Noise
0.03% +5 mV
USB, LAN, Optional GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Build your Power Supply Skill Set
Today’s designs place higher demands on the bench supplies that provide power. You may find that your bench power supply is causing more of your design problems. Learn how to deal with these issues to ensure your power supply provides the reliable power you need.
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2021.03.25
E36300 Series Triple Output Bench Power Supply
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set – Part 2
Achieve More with a Multiple Output Power Supply