Note: Suggested replacement product may be found by selecting the Related Products link.
The Keysight E2301A probe is ideal for measuring small surface areas such as transistors and IC's. The small surface area of the probe provides a fast response to the device surface temperature and enables the probing of small enclosed spaces. The Keysight E2301A is compatible with the Keysight 34401A DMM and the Keysight 973A Hand-held DMM. The Keysight E2301A Surface Type-K Thermocouple Probe must be used with the Keysight E2303A SMP-to-Dual Banana Plug Adapter.
- Accuracy: +/- 2.2 degrees C or +/- 75%, whichever is greater
- Tip is .25 in diameter
- Temperature range: -130 degrees C (-200 degrees F) to 260 degrees C (500 degrees F)
- Response Time: less than 2 seconds
- Thermocouple: CHROMEL® and ALUMEL®
- CHROMEL and ALUMEL are registered trademarks of Hoskins Manufacturing Company.
For more information about Keysight test leads and probes for multimeters, please visit Multimeter Test Leads and Multimeter Probes.
Learn about available Keysight new digital multimeter.