What are you looking for?
D9020SCNA InfiniiScan Event Identification Software for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
InfiniiScan Event Identification Software for V/Z/UXR-Series
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Quickly and easily identify waveform anomalies
- Application scans through over one thousand waveforms per second
- Isolate anomalous signal behavior
- Trigger on up to 8 Zones across multiple channels
Standard InfiniiScan Features
- Zone Quality Finder draws up to 8 "must pass" or "must not pass" zones on scope screen
- Measurement Finder sets boundary conditions to specified measurement and finds them
- Generic Serial Finder sets up an 80-bit serial pattern for trigger
- Non-monotonic Edge Finder easily identifies edges caused by reflections
Additional Standard InfiniiScan Features
- Runt Finder identifies under-sized signal pulses
- Measurement Limit Test counts violations against user-specified measurement values
- Set up to five different triggering conditions over all 4 analog channels
- This software is compatible with the V-Series, Z-Series, UXR-Series, and 90000 Series Infiniium oscilloscopes.
A 100-ps glitch, a non-monotonic edge and 80-bit serial patterns. No hardware solutions were capable of capturing any of these signals, but with InfiniiScan you can. Keysight Technologies' InfiniiScan event identification software allows you to quickly and easily identifies signal integrity issues in your electronic designs. This innovative software scans through thousands of acquired waveforms per second to help you isolate anomalous signal behaviors.
Get a 30-day trial license for D9020SCNA.
The D9020SCNA InfiniiScan Event Identification software comes pre-installed on Keysight Infiniium V-Series, Z-Series, and UXR-Series oscilloscopes, so there are no files to download and install.