Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
D9020FECP FEC (KP4) 400GE
(100G Optical Lane) Decode/Trigger
The D9020FECP software package allows your UXR-Series oscilloscope to utilize the N4891A 400GBase FEC-aware test solution to trigger and investigate burst errors leading to frame loss
The D9020FECP software package allows your UXR-Series oscilloscope to utilize the N4891A 400GBase FEC-Aware Receiver Test solution to trigger on and investigate burst errors leading to frame loss.
The D9020FECP FEC (KP4) 400GE Decode/Trigger software package with the Infiniium UXR-Series oscilloscope makes it easy to debug and test designs by:
- Identifying FEC errors in 400G optical waveforms on the oscilloscope.
- Working with N7004/5A O/Es to capture 50/100G (26/53GBd PAM4) optical lanes on 1 to 4 channels.
- Taking triggers from N4891A/A400GE to capture infrequent bursts of errors.
- Importing 50G PAM4 symbols near the trigger from N4891A/A400GE over LAN.
- Aligning both FEC-expected and Trigger electrical PAM4 symbols from N4891A/A400GE with 50G or 100G optical PAM4 symbols recovered from the acquired optical waveform.
- Color coding and searching for errors, either transmitter errors (waveform symbols do not match FEC-expected symbols) or receiver errors (where trigger symbols from the N4891A/A400GE do not match the FEC-expected signals).
- Allowing users to modify PAM4 optical clock recovery, equalization, and thresholds to see if errors can be eliminated on the captured symbols.
- Enabling users to quickly identify if errors are at the electrical or optical level.
Get a 30-day trial license for D9020FECP.
The D9020FECP FEC (KP4) 400GE (100G Optical Lane) Decode/Trigger software comes pre-installed on Keysight Infiniium UXR-Series oscilloscopes, so there are no files to download and install.