What are you looking for?
D9010JITA Jitter, Vertical and Phase Noise Analysis Software for Infiniium 9000, S-, EXR-, MXR-Series Oscilloscopes
Jitter and vertical noise analysis software for 9000, S-Series, EXR-Series, and MXR-Series oscilloscopes
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Today's high-speed digital designs require insight into the causes of jitter. Phase noise, one of the most important figures of merit of a signal generating device, can be a limiting factor in mission-critical applications like aerospace and defense communications.
This software helps you perform jitter, vertical, and phase noise analysis with Keysight's Infiniium 9000, S-Series, EXR-Series, MXR-Series oscilloscopes.
Time correlation of jitter to the real-time signal helps you easily trace jitter components to their sources. Additional compliance views and a measurement setup wizard now simplify and automate RJ/DJ separation for testing against industry standards.
This software automatically detects embedded clock frequencies and repetitive patterns of the data on the oscilloscope inputs and calculates the level of data-dependent jitter (DDJ) that is contributed to the total jitter (TJ) PDF by each transition in the pattern. It also comes with both spectral and tail-fit jitter separation algorithm. Since every waveform is different, multiple jitter separation solutions give you better answers for each individual waveform. Use the new tail-fit algorithm to properly identify and measure aperiodic bounded uncorrelated jitter, which is especially useful if the waveform is being influenced by cross-talk.
The Phase Noise analysis feature measures phase noise in a clock source. Get measurement results presented in a log frequency plot where the amplitude units are listed in units of dBc/Hz (decibels relative to the carrier power normalized to a 1 Hz bandwidth).
Jitter Analysis Provides
- Automatic setup wizard for creating jitter histograms, trends, and spectrums
- Automatic setup wizard for RJ/DJ separation via multiple algorithms, pattern lengths, BER levels
- Multiple clock recovery methods
- Calibration to remove RJ from oscilloscope
- Composite histograms and graphs of separated RJ, PJ, DJ, DDJ, DCD and ISI jitter subcomponents
- Composite histograms and graphs of separated TI, DDI, PI, ISI noise subcomponents
- Spectral and noise BER bathtubs
Phase Noise Analysis Provides
- Single Side Band (SSB) phase noise plots as log frequency vs. dBc/Hz
- Two channels and cross-correlation to reduce broadband measurement noise
- Differential clocks with reduced broadband measurement noise
- Spread-spectrum modulated clocks
- Broadband noise (RJ) reduction in cross-correlated time interval error (TIE) measurements
- Integrated jitter measurements between two frequencies on phase noise plot
- In circuit with InfiniiMax probes
Get a 30-day trial license for D9010JITA.
The D9010JITA Jitter and Vertical Noise Analysis software comes pre-installed on Keysight Infiniium 9000, S-Series, EXR-Series, and MXR-Series oscilloscopes, so there are no files to download and install.