RF/RRM Design Verification Test (DVT) software provides the flexibility required to test 5G NR RF, Demod and RRM test cases based on 3GPP RAN4. It supports both TDD and FDD and all relevant bands in both sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies.
- Tools to customize test cases by adding new test points, modifying channel bandwidth, test frequencies, and other parameters, to go beyond industry requirements defined by 3GPP in the DVT mode.
- Modular and scalable software.
- Comprehensive campaign management.
- Access to approximately 80% of total validated test cases in the Benchtop configuration, both FR1 and FR2.
- Unattended test campaign execution with device automation.
- Advanced logging features to rapid debugging of test case failures.
The Test Manager is common to all RF/RRM device acceptance solutions and hosts all their test cases. It provides the user interface to customize test cases beyond 3GPP requirements for early testing and benchmarking devices:
- Campaign Management
- Device Management
- Test Automation
- Debug, Analysis, and Reporting Tools
The Log viewer is a powerful result analysis and logging tool that enables the user to view the logs at run time or after test execution.
Trace Studio provides measurement results in different formats:
- Graphs (2D and 3D)
- Spectrum Analyzer screenshots
RF/RRM Design Verification Test (DVT) Software Specifications
RF/RRM Design Verification Test SW supports the following 3GPP Conformance test specifications:
- 38.101-3 5G NR RF Tx and Rx Range 1 and Range 2 Interworking operation with other radios
- 38.101-1 5G NR RF Tx and Rx Range 1 Standalone
- 38.101-2 5G NR RF Tx and Rx Range 2 Standalone
- 38.101-4 5G NR RF Tx and Rx Performance requirements
- 38.133 5G NR Radio Resource Management