- Decodes DDR, DDR2, DDR3, or DDR4 acquired traces on Keysight logic analyzer or off-line
- Displays commands, protocol transaction type, physical/row/column/bank addresses, and data in the listing viewer
- Data is displayed at any level of detail from protocol to binary
- Anticipates key system attribute inputs from default probing configurations and/or DDR Setup Assistant tool
- Allows user input to customize system attributes
Accelerate your time to insight using the B4621B bus decoder for DDR2, DDR3 or DDR4 debug and validation. The B4621B provides complete protocol decode of memory transactions using a Keysight logic analyzer as the analysis execution engine. (Select your logic analyzer module depending on your system data rate.)
The B4621B protocol-decode software translates acquired signals into easily understood bus transactions showing associated data bursts, for double edge data rate captures up to 2.5Gb/s. Valid Read and Write commands are decoded to include Row and Column Addresses and the complete data burst associated with the command. The B4621B bus decode software anticipates key system attribute inputs (Burst length, CAS Latency and CAS Write Latency, Chip Selects) from default DDR2, DDR3 or DDR4 probing configurations and/or DDR Setup Assistant tool to accelerate decode of DDR2, DDR3, or DDR4 bus signals.