Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
AE2090A MIPI A-PHY Receiver Test Coaxial Noise Injection Fixture
Inject noise onto a MIPI A-PHY link using an amplified coupling fixture to validate receiver performance
Reliable, and Convenient Noise Injection for Receivers With Coax Connections
A coupling mechanism is required to inject the noise generated by the Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG) onto an active SerDes link. Due to the high attenuation associated with coupling circuits, the broadband noise signal coming from the AWG must first be amplified. The three elements in the noise path, including the AWG, the amplifier, and the coupling circuit, must have a combined effect that meets the input noise specification of the receiver under test.
- Specific to MIPI A-PHY® receiver testing.
- Coupling between the AWG and the active SerDes link.
- Includes amplification of AWG output.
The Keysight AE2090A MIPI A-PHY receiver test coaxial noise injection fixture offers an easy way to couple an AWG output to your DUT enabling you to combine the required noise profiles. This coax connector fixture is contained in a compact and robust automotive grade housing.
AE2090A fixture is required for Automotive SerDes MIPI A-PHY receiver testing with Keysight AE2010R software.
AE2000R Automotive SerDes Receiver Solution