Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Automotive In-Vehicle Network Test Solutions
- Automotive SerDes and other Protocols
- AE2000L Automotive SerDes Cable and Channel Validation Test Solution
AE2000L Automotive SerDes Cable and Channel Validation Test Solution
Ensure interoperability, and data integrity for the physical layer channels of of high-speed Automotive SerDes including MIPI A-PHY
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
MIPI A-PHY Cable and Channel Validation
High-performance cameras are key to enabling modern advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle (AV) applications. Developers are turning to serializer/deserializer (SerDes) connections to connect those cameras to the vehicle’s image-processing electronic control units (ECUs). Link or channel testing is essential to ensure signal integrity is maintained between the transmitter and receiver. A link segment comprises cables and inline connectors, along with mating connectors at either end. Channel characterization for SerDes links requires looking at the cabling system, the MDI, and the fixturing in both the time and frequency domains.
The AE2000L automotive SerDes cable and channel validation test solution will ensure cables, adapters, connectors, and/or harnesses using MIPI A-PHY are valid without impedance mismatches, signal distortion or defects, or cross talk between cables.
- Automatically detects the number of available ports..
- Creates a test plan for those lanes selected with all the required tests, insertion loss, return loss and/or cross talk between cables.
- Automatically sets up the network analyzer for each measurement and applies the limit lines.
- Provides detailed measurement results including sweep type, start and stop times as well as pass/fail results information of each test that has been run.
- Creates an HTML or PDF for the MIPI A-phy interface tests report of the tests that have been run.
- The software requires Keysight PathWave Test Automation software.
- The same version of AE2000L runs on a Keysight Vector Analyzer (VNA) with a time domain reflectometry (TDR) option; choose between E5080B benchtop, M980XA PXI, or P500xA USB.
- Software licenses are available as node-locked, transportable, USB portable, or floating and can be purchased with 6-, 12-, 24-, 36-, or 60- months of support.
- Configuration guidelines are available in the data sheet.
- For more information about additional and more custom network analyzer software, please visit Network Analyzer Software.
Extend the Capabilities Of Your Automotive SerDes
- Automotive Adapter AE6960A SMA to H-MTD
- Automotive Adapter AE6962A HFM to 2.92 RPC
- Automotive Adapter AE6963A RMC to 2.92 RPC adapter
- Automotive Adapter AE6964A HSD to 2.92 RPC adapter
- Automotive Adapter AE6965A H-MTD to 2.92 Y RPC
- Automotive Adapter AE6966A HFM to 2.92 RPC for Multiport Connections
Automotive SerDes Test Featured Resources
Data Sheets 2022.03.16
Automotive SerDes Channel Testing, MIPI A-PHY
Data Sheets 2022.03.15
Automotive SerDes Transmit Test
User Manuals 2023.04.17
Keysight AE6910L/AE2010L Automotive Channel Test Software User Guide and Methods of Implementation
View All Resources
Keysight’s Multigigabit Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solutions Available at University of New Hampshire InterOperability Lab
Keysight Delivers Multi-gigabit Automotive Ethernet Test Solutions to Ensure Standard Compliance and Enable Faster Time-to-Market
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements