- Modular, pre-configured hardware for VXI-based vector signal analysis
- DC to 2.7 GHz frequency range and 36 MHz of analysis bandwidth
- <-157 dBm/Hz sensitivity
- Add a second channel for I/Q baseband and RF coverage in one box
- DSP-based spectrum, vector, demodulation, and RF-scope analysis tools
- Full access to all of the 89600 VSA software signal analysis capabilities
- Connects to your PC via IEEE 1394 "Firewire" interface
Keysight’s 89640S vector signal analyzer offers advanced digital signal processing and unique error analysis tools needed troubleshoot and measure the RF and modulation quality of digitally modulated signals. Its flexible demodulation features work equally well on wideband and narrowband signals, proprietary signals and standards based signals.
Customize the 89610S VSA with different hardware capabilities to meet your measurement needs
- Easily substitute a mainframe or add a second channel to a mainframe
- Add a second coherent RF channel for MIMO applications or a secondbaseband channel for BBIQ analysis (optional)
- Select from three different VXI mainframe sizes: 4-slot, 6-slot, and 13-slot *
- Add up to 384 MSa of signal capture and playback memory to record signals and transients for later analysis
- Use the I+jQ mode of the software to see composite spectrum, constellation diagrams, and more
Gain greater insight with the powerful signal analysis tools of the 89600 VSA software
- High resolution spectrum analysis
- Gather the data you need to troubleshoot PHY layer problems
- Advanced general purpose and standard-specific modulation analysis options
- Extensive suite of time, frequency, and modulation -domain analysis tools for burst analysis
- Compatible with more than 30 Keysight signal analyzers, scopes, and logic analyzers
- Flexible software licensing and support: node-locked, floating, or 12 month
* Note: Meets EN 61326-1 EFT performance criteria C (operator intervention may be required after an EFT event). See specifications for additional information.
Learn more about Keysight Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA).