Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Fast-sweeping built-in synthesized source with optional 1 Hz frequency resolution
- Integrated switching test set measures all four S-parameters with a single connection
- Vector accuracy enhancement
- Optional time domain capability computes and displays response versus time or distance
- Optional solid state switch allows simultaneous measurement of forward and reverse parameters and continuous update for all four s-parameters as required for two-part error correction
- Productivity is enhanced with pass/fail testing, direct printer/plotter output of results, advanced marker functions, and save/recall of test configurations.
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
NOTE: Suggested replacement products may be found by selecting the Related Products link.
The Keysight 8720C vector network analyzer characterizes RF and microwave components down to 50 MHz and up to 20 GHz. This analyzer includes a fast-sweeping synthesized source, S-parameter test set, tuned receiver, and large color display in a single package. The Keysight 8720C is an ideal choice for cost- and space-conscious engineers in research and development, manufacturing, incoming inspection, or quality assurance.
View Keysight's recommended replacement products - Migration to New Models & Code Compatibility
Visit Keysight’s Network Analyzer for more information about the latest network analyzer products.