The Keysight 8542E EMI test receiver makes CISPR-based EMI measurements with unprecedented accuracy, speed, and ease of use. It is fully CISPR 16-1 compliant, and can be used to check conformance to any civilian EMI standard, including CISPR, EN, FCC, VCCI, and VDE.
The 8542E works with our PC-based EMI measurement software (Keysight 85875A or 85876B) to create the most powerful, easiest-to-use automated solution available for commercial radiated and conducted emission testing. A built-in, PC-formatted floppy disk drive allows test and data files to be stored. The 8542E consists of two separate sections. The receiver RF section can be purchased as a standalone pre-compliance tester. The RF filter section can be added later to make the complete EMI compliance receiver.
- Traditional receiver features, including automatic overload detection and auto-ranging
- Three tuning modes: manual, stepped and scanning in linear or log format
- Onscreen limit lines
- Automatic antenna and cable correction for direct comparison of measurement data to limits
- Built-in measurement routines speed testing
- Hardcopy output without a computer
- Simultaneous measurement of peak, quasi-peak, and average amplitude
- Tuning Range: Band 1: 9 kHz to 50 MHz, Band 2: 20 MHz to 2.9 GHz, Band 3: 1 GHz to 6.5 GHz
- Bypass: 9 kHz to 2.9 GHz (to 6.5 GHz)
- Keysight 85422E/85462A: 9 kHz to 2.9 GHz (to 6.5 GHz)