Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Note: Model number 85193AL has been discontinued; however, the feature/capability is now included in the W8540EP/ET.
The information below is provided for reference only.
The High Frequency BJT Models package offers the following Gummel-Poon-based BJT models with high frequency extensions.
- Gummel-Poon BJT Model - This semi-empirical model has been the industry standard for BJT devices. IC-CAP extracts Gummel-Poon parameters utilizing a combination of DC, capacitance vs. voltage (CV), and S-parameter measurements.
- Keysight EEsof EDA High-Frequency Gummel-Poon BJT - This model includes RF extraction routines for three-terminal NPN BJT devices. CV measurements are replaced with S-parameter measurements, making the junction capacitance extraction more convenient and accurate. Improved methods for extracting ideality, base resistance, and reverse Early voltage are also included.
- Keysight EEsof EDA EEBJT2 BJT - This model is based on the Gummel-Poon Model with modifications that improve the accuracy of both AC and DC parameters. For 3-terminal, high-frequency, packaged devices, it is highly automated with macros.