Measure the dielectric properties of materials quickly and conveniently with the Keysight 85070B dielectric probe. Measurements made with this probe are nondestructive and require no sample preparation -- saving you time, trouble, and material.
The dielectric probe is well-suited for measurements of liquid or semi-solid materials. Simply immerse the probe into the material; there is no need for special fixtures. The Keysight 85070B dielectric probe yields permittivity (dielectric constant), loss factor, loss tangent, or Cole-Cole diagrams -versus frequency- from 200 MHz to 20 GHz.
- Hermetic glass-to metal seal, which makes it resistant to corrosive or abrasive chemicals
- Withstands a wide -40 °C to +200 °C temperature range
- A special refresh calibration simplifies measurements over temperature
- er', er", tan delta or Cole-Cole plots; tabular listings of data
- Hardcopy plots to plotters or graphics printers; tabular listing to printers; save/recall/export data via disk in MS-DOS® ASCII format or HP BASIC BDAT format (HP LIF binary)