Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Includes a 7.5-cm airline, stepped impedance airline, and 20-dB and 40-dB attenuators.
The 85053B verification kit has a 3.5 mm connector and covers a frequency range of 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz. The 85053B supports the Keysight PNA series of network analyzers. This kit includes a 7.5 cm airline, stepped impedance airline, 20 dB and 40 dB attenuators.
Verification kits are used to verify that a network analyzer is operating within its specified performance. All verification kits include measurement data and uncertainties that are traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).