- DC to 26.5 frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Precision 50 ohm airline for Thru-Reflect-Line (TRL) calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
- Commercial calibration certificate
The Keysight 85052C precision mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of Keysight network analyzers in the 3.5 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port and a torque wrench for proper connection.
Interested in a 85052C?
Featured Resources for 85052C Precision Mechanical Calibration Kit, DC to 26.5 GHz, 3.5 mm
Application Notes 2020.08.13
Specifying Calibration Standards and Kits for Keysight Vector Network Analyzers
User Manuals 2014.10.31
85052C 3.5 mm Precision Calibration Kit User's and Service Guide
Service Manuals 2021.02.01
3.5 mm and Type-N Slotless Contact Repair Manual