- DC to 18 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Precision 50 ohm airline for Thru-Reflect-Line (TRL) calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
The Keysight 85050C precision mechanical calibration kit contains precision calibration standard devices (including an airline) to characterize the systematic errors of Keysight network analyzers in the 7 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port, connector gages for verifying and maintaining the connector interface, and a torque wrench for proper connection.
Interested in a 85050C?
Featured Resources for 85050C Precision Mechanical Calibration Kit, DC to 18 GHz, 7 mm
User Manuals 2015.01.31
85050C 7mm Precision Calibration Kit User's and Service Guide
Application Notes 2020.08.13
Specifying Calibration Standards and Kits for Keysight Vector Network Analyzers