Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- DC to 7.5 GHz (usable to 8 GHz) frequency range
- Calibration standards with female 7-16 connectors
The Keysight 85038F calibration kit contains only female calibration devices (open circuit, short circuit and termination) and has frequency coverage from dc to 7.5 GHz (usable to 8 GHz).
Modern wireless communication systems require high-performance components offering low VSWR and low intermodulation distortion at high transmit power levels. To meet these needs, 7-16 connectors are becoming increasingly common in base station transmitters, amplifiers, duplexers, and other products. These connectors conform to IEC 169-4, DIN 47223, European standard EN 122190, and British standard BSEN 122190.
To calibrate Keysight network analyzers for measurements of devices with 7-16 connectors, Keysight offers the 85038F calibration kit with precision 7-16 standards.
Interested in a 85038F?
Featured Resources for 85038F Standard Mechanical Calibration Kit, DC to 7.5 GHz, 7-16 (female)
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
7-16 Calibration and Adapter Kits
Application Notes 2022.03.24
Specifying Calibration Standards and Kits for Keysight Vector Network Analyzers
User Manuals 2015.01.31
85038A/F/M 7-16 Calibration Kits User's and Service Guide (Jul02)