Superior RF Performance
- Frequency Range: DC to 50 GHz
- Maximum SWR (except 40 dB): 1.15 to 26.5 GHz, 1.25 to 40 GHz, 1.45 to 50 GHz
- Maximum SWR (40 dB attenuator): 1.08 to 26.5 GHz, 1.15 to 40 GHz, 1.25 to 50 GHz
- Maximum Input Power: 1 W (average)
- Connector: 2.4 mm male, female
The Keysight 8490D coaxial fixed attenuator provides precision attenuation, flat frequency response, low SWR over broad frequency range at a low price. The attenuator is available in nominal attenuations of 3 dB and 6 dB, also 10 dB increments from 10 dB to 40 dB. This attenuator is swept-frequency tested to ensure they meet specifications at all frequencies. Calibration points are provided on a nameplate chart attached to each unit.
For more information about fixed rf attenuators, please visit Attenuators, Fixed.
Interested in a 8490D?
Featured Resources for 8490D Coaxial Fixed Attenuator, DC to 50 GHz
Technical Overviews 2017.12.04
Coaxial Attenuators 8490D
User Manuals 2023.05.22
849x and 1158x Operating and Service Manual
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
RF & Microwave Coaxial Fixed Attenuators
RF & Microwave Attenuators
Keysight RF and Microwave Test Accessories, 40/50/54/67 GHz
View All Resources