What are you looking for?
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 40 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.8 dB + 0.04 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.3 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 34 GHz, 1.8 to 40 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: 2.4 mm female, optional 2.4 mm/2.92 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets
The Keysight 84904L programmable step attenuator offers coaxial measurements to 40 GHz in a compact, rugged design. It offers repeatability of better than 0.03 dB, excellent life (greater than 5 million switching cycles per section) and an attenuation range of 0 to 11 dB in 1-dB steps. This latest design evolution sets new standards for size and performance. High attenuation accuracy and low SWR are achieved through the use of miniature thin-film attenuation cards composed of high-stability tantalum nitride film of saphire substrate. Insertion loss is outstanding, with with only 2.4 dB of loss at 40 GHz. The compact size of the unit, 35% smaller than the Keysight 8495/7 (26.5 GHz) family, allows for easy integration into instruments and ATE systems.
Interested in a 84904L?
Featured Resources for 84904L Programmable Attenuator, 40 GHz, 11dB, 1dB steps
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
84904, 6, 7K/L Programmable Step Attenuators
Configuration Guides 2017.12.01
11713B/C Attenuator/Switch Drivers
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Programmable Step Attenuators
RF & Microwave Attenuators
View All Resources