Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.8 dB + 0.04 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.3 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 26.5 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: 3.5 mm female, optional 3.5 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets
The Keysight 84904K programmable step attenuator offers coaxial measurements to 26.5 GHz in a compact, rugged design. It offers repeatability of better than 0.03 dB, excellent life (greater than 5 million switching cycles per section) and attenuator range of 0 to 11 dB in 1-dB steps. This latest design evolution sets new standards for size and performance. High attenuation accuracy and low SWR are achieved through the use of miniature thin-film attenuation cards composed of high-stability tantalum nitride film of saphire substrate. Insertion loss is outstanding, with less than 2 dB of loss at 26.5 GHz. The compact size of the unit, 35% smaller than the Keysight 8495/7 (26.5 GHz) family, allows for easy integration into instruments and ATE systems.
For more information about programmable rf step attenuator, please visit Keysight Programmable RF Step Attenuator.
Interested in a 84904K?
Featured Resources for 84904K Programmable Attenuator, 26.5 GHz, 11dB, 1dB steps
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
84904, 6, 7K/L Programmable Step Attenuators
Configuration Guides 2017.12.01
11713B/C Attenuator/Switch Drivers
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Programmable Step Attenuators
RF & Microwave Attenuators
View All Resources