Unrivaled Transition Time Performance
The new Keysight 81134A sets the standard for high-speed applications that require multiple output channels or multi-level signaling. When timing and performance requirements are critical, the 81134A’s fast rise times and low intrinsic jitter allow the precise and in-depth characterization of devices such as receivers or backplanes.
- Clock and data signals distortion
- Graphical user interface that provides quick access to all relevant parameters
- Fast transition times
- Hardware-based PRBS and memory-based pattern generation
Full Testing Control for Accurate Emulation
Versatile variable cross-point and jitter insertion capabilities make the 81134A the perfect fit for signal integrity tests.
- Complements the Keysight 54850A high-performance Infiniium oscilloscopes and the 86100C Infiniium DCA-J wide-bandwidth oscilloscope
- Delay control input and variable crossover point functionalities allow fast and easy signal integrity measurements, including emulation of real-world signals
- Direct modes allow changes of frequency without dropouts or glitches
Interested in a 81134A?
Extend the Capabilities of your 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, Dual-Channel
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
81133A and 81134A 3.35 GHz Pulse Pattern Generators
Technical Overviews 2018.03.01
81100 Family of Pulse/Pattern Generators
Application Notes 2018.09.17
Pulse, Pattern, Function, and Arbitrary Waveform Generators