Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 400/660 MHz single- or dual-channel pulse data generator
- 400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81131A) OR
- 660 MHz, 2.5 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81132A)
- Pulse, burst, pattern modes selectable
- Precision timing model and sequenced PRBS capability
- EXOR channel addition
- SMA(f) 3.5 mm : Differential
The Keysight 81130A with one or two Keysight 81131A output modules is a 400 MHz precision single/dual-channel Pulse Data Generator. With one or two Keysight 81132A output modules, the Keysight 81130A even becomes a precision 600 MHz/1.32 Gbps single/dual-channel Pulse Data Generator.
- Advanced delay and width accuracy over the 81110A due to its PLL oscillator (not triggerable)
- Large segmentable 64 kbit memory
- Counted loop
- Sequenced PRBS
- Flexibility for serial data requirements such as data communication messages and initialization routines
- Dual channels can be EXORed, i.e. added internally
- Four combined independent timing eyes which allow pulses with almost arbitrary shapes in a single signal
Depending on the output module type, the pulse transitions are selectable (800 ps or 1.6 ns, 81131A) or fixed at 500 ps (81132A). The source impedance is 50 Ohm, the output voltage into 50 Ohm is up to 3.8 Vpp (81131A) and 2.5 Vpp (81132A) respectively.
For complete details, see the 81100 Family Technical Specifications.
Note: Each Keysight 81130A 400 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Keysight 81131A (400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
Each Keysight 81130A 660 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Keysight 81132A (660 MHz, 2.5 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
The 81131A and 81132A output channels cannot be combined in one and the same 81130A mainframe!
For more information about pulse generator, please visit Keysight Pulse Generator Product.