An Integrated Instrument For Accurate And Versatile Testing
Keysight 81160A pulse function arbitrary noise generator is a high-precision pulse generator enhanced with versatile signal generation, modulation, and distortion capabilities to stress your device to its limit. (For the same integrated functionality in a cost-effective package, with pulse frequency up to 120 MHz and sine frequency up to 240 MHz, consider the Keysight 81150A.)
Keysight 81160A pulse function arbitrary noise generator set the standard for the next generation of lab for fast, accurate insight into your design or device under test and are indispensable contributors to accelerate ideal and real-world testing.
- Pulse generator guarantees reproducible tests with precise signals and unbeatable timing stability.
- Noise generator combines two required extremes: random noise and repeatable noise with very long repetition rates for simple problem identification.
- Function arbitrary generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt the signal to your device requirements.
- Arbitrary bit-shaped pattern generator (optional) allows ideal and distorted pattern up to 330 Mbit/s.
Engineered For The Best Signal Generation
Keysight 81160A stresses your device limits for a vast spectrum of applications, including digital and mixed-signal device test, radar distance test, and sensor simulation.
- Accurate signals test your device and not your signal source
- Versatile waveform and noise generation to meet your stress test challenges today and tomorrow
- Plug-and-play solution with everything integrated into one instrument to minimize cabling, space, and test time
Standard Configurations For 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
Interested in a 81160A?
Extend The Capabilities For Your 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator – Product Fact Sheet
Data Sheets 2018.08.07
81150A and 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generators
Application Notes 2018.09.17
Pulse, Pattern, Function, and Arbitrary Waveform Generators
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (81150A, 81160A)
Technical Overviews 2018.03.01
81100 Family of Pulse/Pattern Generators
View All Resources