Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Single-/dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81111A) OR
- 330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81112A)
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Self-cal for improved timing accuracy
- BNC outputs: single-ended (81111A) // differential (81112A)
The Keysight 81110A with one or two Keysight 81111A output modules is a single/dual-channel 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. In comparison to the Keysight 81104A, the 81110A offers the same performance on a wider frequency range. Delay and pulse width and repetition rate in non-PLL mode are more accurate (3% or 0.5% with self-calibration).
Alternatively, the Keysight 81110A with one or two Keysight 81112A output modules is a single/dual-channel 330 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. Instead of variable transitions, 800 ps or 1.6 ns edges are selectable. The output impedance is 50 Ohm and provides up to 3.8 Vpp into 50 Ohm. Internal channel addition is not available.
Note: Each Keysight 81110A 165 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Keysight 81111A (165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
Each Keysight 81110A 330 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator requires one/two of the output channels Keysight 81112A (330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm).
81111A and 81112A output channels can not be combined in one and the same 81110A!
- With D/MSO Oscilloscopes 6000 Series Oscilloscopes with MegaZoom III technology
- With 81112A output channel(s) 500 MHz 6000 Series Oscilloscopes with MegaZoom III technology
For more information about pulse generator, please visit Keysight Pulse Generator Product.